A longtime rural resident, I use my 60 plus years of life learning to opinionate here and elsewhere on the “interweb” on everything from politics to environmental issues. A believer in reasonable discourse rather than unhelpful attacks I try to give positive input to the blogesphere, so feel free to comment upon rural issues or anything else posted here. But don’t be surprised if you comments get zapped if you are not polite in your replys.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Harpers Mind

This little contribution from a good friend and fellow curmudgeon was recently found in my inbox and lightened my day so I thought I would share it with my readers. Enjoy!

Harpers Mind

Now I know why my people quit
Not because of my fancy beautiful hair
Seems they were talking, advising I
Only to find, minds just not there.

Where oh where has my mind gone
Had it on stage, singing wonderful songs
They had to applaud, payroll I pay
If wishing to work Con...for another day.

All is quiet not, big trial began
No I shant go to court, I the top man..!!
I have people I bought, with your dime
Best hide some cash, for harder times.

Won't be sad, to see this guy go
Like Mulroney his buddy, minds a bit slow
New leader we need, enough screwing around
Lard thunder jases laddy..narry one yet found.

WallyGuy, May 2015




No comments: