A longtime rural resident, I use my 60 plus years of life learning to opinionate here and elsewhere on the “interweb” on everything from politics to environmental issues. A believer in reasonable discourse rather than unhelpful attacks I try to give positive input to the blogesphere, so feel free to comment upon rural issues or anything else posted here. But don’t be surprised if you comments get zapped if you are not polite in your replys.

Monday, July 20, 2015

The Hair

Found in my in box.......

The Hair
Countdown to Election..Eh..!!

I spilled some oil, you wiped it up
I lost some leaders, that had enough
I changed commanders, hope this one listens
Liberals/NDP didn't screw up "all said systems."

So I beg of you, for another chance...
I only sing, can't really dance
Yes natives worried..watered oil
Other places also, waters they to boil....!!

I'll give you money, not really mine
Screw voting system, lawyers not to find
Show you books...no cash left there
All I ask, is please don't mess my hair.

W.S.B.




No comments: